Wednesday, February 25, 2015

NEW VOCALOID: CYBER DIVA(CyVa for short)

i know you've heard it now, but for those of you who doesnt know, there is a new vocaloid released last Febuary ,2015 and her name is Cyber Diva! you read it right! so move aside miku, there is a new diva coming!!

she is the highest quality voicebank ever built! and she's really understandable, thanks to the guys from Yamaha who really made a research on how to make a better English Vocaloid! i salute you!!

I really want her voicebank and I'm so broke to buy her OTL so recently i met a very lovely friend who owns her voicebank and I requested her if she can render the vocals for me.She totally agreed and CyVa's Voicebank didn't disappoint me! OMFG she's clear as fuck! you dont even need to see the lyrics of the song when she sings! like, super WOW!!

 here is the cover i made using her and with a little help from my friend, alyssa! Thank you so much gurl!!!

she totally nailed it! even with growls and stuff XD maybe in the near future, i'm gonna buy her and abuse her voicebank like 24/7 lol. just kidding~

anyways, thank you so much for visiting my blog! Well sorry too because it looks like shit! i really have zero knowledge when it comes to web designing OTL i'm not an artist.. I hope you still enjoy your stay here! thank you. Well, good day to everyone! XD

No comments :

Post a Comment