Thursday, May 21, 2015

Taking a short Break From Otoing COmmission

hello guys! how have you been? its really great that many of you really prefer me as your otoer. I'm really flattered to know that! thank you so much! i've been doing my commmission for almost a year now and i should get the world record for the person with most otoed UTAU voicebank! XDD lol JK it really is fun to oto your Voicebanks guys, like seriously XD 

though nowadays, i've been a little bit unmotivated to continue, my pace keeps getting slower, usually it only takes about 1 to 2 hours to oto a VCV VB but now, it took me 5 hours to do it OTL so many distractions. i'm really sorry.

so i decided to TEMPORARILY CLOSE my COmmissions(for normal otoing mode and other services) for 2 weeks, starting from  May 25, 2015 to June 8, 2015.
just to have time for my voicebanks and other personal stuff that was on-hold for a very long time.

The Express mode(1 to 1 1/2 days) will still be open in that period though i can only oto a maximum of 2 voicebanks instead of 4 and to those of you who still wants to commission me(for normal mode), don't worry, you can still send me your requests but i can only work on it right after my break.

and the most improtant part, to those of you who have already paid me, i will try to finish ur request this week.

i hope i can get my motivations back to normal again so that i can oto more Vbs that anyone else XDD! so until next time guys! wewewew have a good day!

PS: bad english is bad TwT

~Ryan-kun~

No comments :

Post a Comment